does mustard count?


Heh.  So I was determined to wear some all-out yellow and lift this end-of-february week out of the doldrums.  And then I realized that everything I own is mustard,  Well, a plethora of shades from chartreuse to ochre, with a lengthy stopover in the land of mustard.  sigh.  I think I have 2 cardigans that may be technically yellow.

Anthropologie Rennes sweater and Tarnby lasercut booties, F21 ikat skirt, J Crew chambray shirt
On the other hand, I'm super pleased to finally own this gleefully textured sweater in a lovely shade of honey mustard (turmeric? yes!) (my local store had every single colour but this one. it's a conspiracy, I say!) The skirt is one of those awesome Forever 21 accidents, wherein they inadvertently release a well-cut piece in a good fabric at their usual F21 prices.  That's right- a substantial 100% cotton knit in a gorgeous print, for a mere $20.  It's even a reasonable length mini!

Sorry about the yellow, but I just gotta be me.  :)

Comments