nice knits...


Ooh, it's STILL that time of year!  Colourful leaves are still clinging to the trees and I haven't seen any snow...yet. Snuggly knits are very high on my obsession list. Out and about on weekends, it's pure pleasure to throw on some fun patterns and textures.  I've even started knitting again, after enduring the lengthy and error-filled process of knitting the above lace pattern scarf.



Anthropologie Tasseled Jacquard cardigan, AG Stevie cords, thrifted ankle boots, laboriously-knit lace shawl
There's a deluxe knitting shop down the street from my home.  Oops.  Full of temptations of the ochre, chartreuse and pumpkin-shaded sort!


Shoot.  and then I walked into my Anthro store today to breathe in the heady scent of beauty (and make a return) and found this gorgeous fair isle knit dress hiding out on a rack.  I'm ashamed to say I didn't even try it on- it came home with me immediately. I've been waiting for this dress to come along for years.  eeps.  I may need to stop leaving the house...just sit back and knit!


mystery Sparrow sweater dress

Comments