50 shades of...greenish!


Whew... I spent much of February pulling out the stops with a range of mixed greens.  I think that's just a natural outcome of realizing I now buy one of everything in green these days, and that it's functionally impossible to wear bright green anytime during the month of March without some yahoo  yelling something about St. Patrick's Day.  Sigh.  A viridian lovin' gal's least favourite day of the year!

Anyway, what with me being sick of the sickly yellow of my hallway and taking pictures at the end of the day when I'm all tired and befrazzled, I had quite a buildup of green outfits and substandard photography.  So without further ado...bring on the green.  'Cause you won't see much of it from me this week (bring on the navy!)

Anthro Precious Materials cardigan, J Crew Vivid Jade pencil skirt, lace tee, Chie Mihara oxfords
J Crew cashmere cardigan and Viridian pencil skirt, Anthro Pleated Cowl turtleneck

Anthropologie Jacquard Dot sweater skirt, J Crew Tiered Dot tank and Eden cardigan

Anthropologie Tulipa skirt, vintage lace shell, J Crew schoolboy blazer
Vintage paisley dress, Topshop bib necklace, J Crew cardigan, Madewell chartreuse tights
Whew.  Lotsa greens.  I hope ya don't mind- I guess it's my thing :)

Comments