crème de menthe....

Gap asymmetrical drape dress in varsity green, vintage lace blouse, hush puppies wedges
Whew- it has been so hot the last few days!  Yesterday the only option was this thin drapey layer of a dress.  Though the fabric itself is light and comfortable, I swear it was the minty fresh green that actually helped keep the heat at bay.  In fact, I noticed quite a few people yesterday with the same spearmint strategy! I added my old favorite vintage lace blouse to dress it up for work and actually made it through the day pretty easily!  An ice-cold glass of rosée in the evening helped too...though I should have tried a mojito!

I picked up a couple of bargains during Anthropologie`s extra sale promotion last week.  I`m happy to report that the Changing Stripes dress fits beautifully and is another addition to my favorite 'Marvelous Maeve' collection.  It's the only piece that has arrived so far, thanks to backordered popbacks being shipped separately, though all are confirmed to ship! I was pretty happy to score some of the beauties for $15- anyone else with some super sale finds to report?

anthropologie July sale haul!




Comments