memories of the road...

As usual, it rained the entire way through New Brunswick- this time, great grey sheets of wet blasting across the windshield and blowing up in mists from the cars in front.  That's about 7 hours or so of the 12.  I don't know why people live here- I'm told it can be quite beautiful, but all I ever see of it is torrential rain on the highway to somewhere better!  Sorry Pops ;)

In the early morning, we stopped for breakfast and a couple of photos with this adorable old tractor.  Industrial design just isn't as cute and anthropomorphic as it used to be!


Anthropologie Elkanah jacket, Amhara skirt, UO t-shirt, thrifted clogs

I've been up to a few things since, of course, and I'll try and share those photos soon! Beach, funk party, evening earwig massacres and the like.  Okay, maybe I'll spare you the earwig tales....

Comments