I cheated...

Yes, well, I couldn't help it...once I finished sewing all the buttons back on anthro's Perdita blouse (all but one of which fell off when I opened the package!) I couldn't help but try it with the ol' ochre pencil skirt and...one thing led to another, and I had to wear it to work today!

Back on the no-stripes-with-yellow wagon tomorrow.

But voila, say bienvenue to the lovely Perdita!



I actually wore it with eggplant-coloured tights and my grey campers shoes, which was a gorgeous combo with the ochre.
Gee, do you think I should buy a few more of this skirt for posterity?  eeps.

The blouse is pretty well made and fairly true to size (the xs is ever so slightly big)- I love the fluttery details on the tailored stripes.  It was a bit wrinkly here though- I really should invest in a steamer!

Comments

  1. Pretty blouse - I really do love it with that skirt! I can't believe the buttons were poorly sewn on, though! Such an annoyance, even if it is an easy fix.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well, I got a price adjustment for an additional 20% off, which was nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, especially with the eggplant colored tights! Didn't realize I needed some eggplant tights, but now I definitely do. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment